“The Linc” Alliance Building
DGA’s Role: Construction Manager
This adaptive reuse project converted a fifteen-story historic downtown Rochester originally constructed in 1929 to host a bank and office suites into upscale luxury apartments. The renovation included construction of 131 luxury apartment units, one floor of amenities and retail space and one floor dedicated to a ballroom.
The building is about 195,000 SF of which 156,000 SF is apartment space, 14,000 SF of ballroom to use as a wedding venue, and 25,000 SF of retail and tenant amenities. Upscale amenities include; Retail space, sun deck, bike storage, lounge, fitness center, yoga center, large lobby, mail and package/concierge room and dog wash room. The exterior of the building remains masonry and marble as in the original design.
This project was financially assisted by The County of Monroe Industrial Development Agency (COMIDA).